Monday, June 10, 2013

11 Week Bumpdate (The End is Near, Right?)

This has been a really emotional and hard week for me.

I've been sick, have nearly passed out three different times and just feel down.. we have our first doctors appt. on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to seeing our babe and getting to ask questions (I have A LOT of questions!). I believe that seeing the doctor will also make everything seem a little more real (right now, I don't feel pregnant because I'm not showing and I haven't heard the heartbeat.. I just feel sick and tired!). I'll keep you all posted!

Brandon and I are going to visit my family in CO this weekend and I can't wait! It'll be nice to get out of town for a few days and spend Father's Day weekend golfing and cheering on our Rockies!

How far along: 11 weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained one pound.

Maternity clothes: No and hopefully not for awhile still.

Stretch marks: Nope.. And I should really start applying cream to hopefully prevent them down the road.

Sleep: I actually slept through the night (10:30pm-ish to 7am-ish) twice last week! It was heaven! I typically have to get up at about 1:30 to go potty and then again at 4:30 (and then I don't fall back asleep until around 6:30--ugh!). I've stopped drinking water after 10pm and that has seemed to help.

Best moment last week: Being able to cook for the first time since becoming pregnant (I made lasagna.. I got queasy a few times and had to sit down but I got through it--and it was delish)!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings/aversions: I've been really turned off by fruit this week (I was afraid this day would come..) but I still love my yogurt.. and pretzels with organic peanut butter--yum!!

Gender: Not for a few more weeks.

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Having a glass of wine with dinner.. any sort of alcohol sounded terrible at first but now a glass of wine here and there sounds divine.. only 6 1/2 more months!

What I am looking forward to: Our first doctors appointment (on Wed.)! I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat and hopefully seeing our little baby--it'll make everything seem more real. I also think that I may be anemic (I keep getting lightheaded to the point of almost passing out) so I'm ready to talk to my doctor about that and find out what I can do to curb/prevent it.

Milestones: A tiny pooch appeared under my bellybutton this week--this made me happy!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I had super smell aversion during almost my entire pregnancy and couldn't eat anything with a yogurt-like texture (yogurt, mousse, etc). I still have issues with yogurt which is SO annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray for you, friend! I'm so excited that you have your first doctor appointment, I'll be thinking of you especially on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing - hope you feel much better soon. If you are still feeling sick when you see the doctor askk him/her to prescribe something for you - there are things that you can safely take! Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs