Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Recap

As you probably already know, this has been a very busy week.

Last Tuesday was my birthday, we began moving to our new house on Thursday, I worked everyday and had a massive amount of homework to do. Blah, blah and blah.

Since it was such a busy and hectic week, it was nice to be able to kick back with family this weekend.

On Friday evening, my wonderful MIL (you probably know her as Mamma Nancy) brought down a washing machine for our new place. She and I watched the KU game (worst game ever) and went to dinner once Brandon got off work.

Our new sectional is Mamma Nancy approved!
Then on Saturday, I woke up with a jacked up back (from moving heavy boxes that I knew I shouldn't have attempted moving) so we laid low and ran a few errands while we waited for my fam bam to arrive. Once they got here, Mamma Nanc had to go back home for work so we just kinda kicked back and did nothing until it was time for church.

Such a beautiful service.. God is so good!
My mom and I were the first two awake on Sunday morning so I made some artisan wheat flat bread and we sat around visiting, eating and sipping on coffee. It was the perfect morning! Then Nancy, Britney (Brandon's sister) and her family arrived for Easter dinner. I'll let the pictures show the rest of the day. 

My dining table centerpieces
The Easter Bunny stopped by and left a candy trail and baskets for Benny and Sara!
Following the candy trail.
Our sweet nephew and his goodies from the Easter Bunny.
Our perfect baby niece, Sara.
The Easter Bunny even hid Easter eggs in our backyard (we're going to try to get some grass out here..)!
My lovely mamma and me toasting another successful Easter.
After we got back from the park down the street, Uncle Brandon gave Benny a piggyback ride around the house!
It was truly a blessed day and I hope that yours was too!

P.S. I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a few trashcans for around the house and "accidentally" stumbled upon the Easter section.. LOTS of good deals. I picked up a bunch of fun baking goodies, a sign for the gallery wall and a few things for the Easter Bunny (I gotta help a friend out!). Check it out!

All of this for only $10!
 P.P.S. I have a fun announcement to make tomorrow! Be sure to stop by at 8am (CST)! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great Easter, I'm glad to hear that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a great weekend! Love those flowers and your niece and nephew are so cute! I'm excited to see pics of your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome update, looks like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs