Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What a Poser (the Wedding Party Pictures)

I have more wedding pictures to show ya (YAY--right?!)!

These are all of our wedding party and family pictures. The cathedral we were married in was nothing short of incredible, but it was still important to Brandon and me that we got a few fun shots in a different location.

The high on January 5th was 30 degrees (brrr..) with lots of snow on the ground--so we quickly ruled out outdoor photos. Instead, we hopped on our party bus and headed to Brandon's office (a beautiful, modern brick building).

I'll stop talking now and let the pictures do the talking.

Okay, I have to start off with this one (I didn't get it back from the photographer until late last week)--seriously, how lucky am I to have married such a good looking soldier?! I am so blessed!

Our beautiful family pictures.

I love that we were able to get pictures with just us and our parents--I had these printed for our gallery wall.

(Clockwise from L to R) Brandon and Mamma Nancy (who I'm sure you all recognize by now :); Brandon and his wonderful stepmother, Val; Brandon and his dad, Bryan (love him!); and Joey (the bro-ey) and me.

Brandon, Father Jeff and me; My gorgeous cousin, Megan (our reader), sweet Goddaughter, Emily (flower girl), nephew, Benjamin (ring bearer), Brandon and me.


Here are a few of the fun ones we did with the wedding party! Our photographer even took a few "behind the scenes" pics..

..like this..

..and these!

 
I was so happy our photographer was able to get some great extended family shots as well! On the left is my mom and her brother and three sisters and on the right is Mamma Nancy with her two brothers and sisters.

(Left) Brandon, Benny and me; (Right) the dapper Cody (one of our ushers), Brandon and me.

And now for our fun and unique wedding party shots!

Since we took the pictures in an office building, we were limited on space--but we made due with what we had! I actually really like the way these turned out; they are very modern and they reflect everyone's personalities (and varying heights!).

And then there was this one (taken via my iPhone)..

Ah yes, the Bridesmaids picture.. classic.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love it all!!!! Just saying brideamaid pose is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress!
    Thanks for sharing your awesome wedding pics.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still in love with your dress and the Bridemaids picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the bridesmaid pic! and the fun one!

    Came here from Shine on Fridays!
    http://anythingonmymindpr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love the one with you leaning against the wall and he's looking at you. Such a beautiful picture :) And you gotta get the bridesmaids shot lol.. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Weekend Wonders and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choosing jewelry for wedding is quite difficult. There has always been chance of getting bluffed by online shops. So make sure you are certain about the shops.
    new york wedding location

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Annie! I love the fun photos you took. The bridesmaids made it look effortless! Haha! If I have to pick a favorite out of these, the one with you leaning against the wall and looking at each other takes the cake. The love and happiness in that shot jumps out at you.

    -Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really kind of you to share the post with us:).Love the "Wedding Party". Looking forward to your next post! Yours cheap plus size wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for. Spend as little money as possible.
    For our family this is just a necessity. If I want to throw a great party, I have to do it on a budget. But my need to be thrifty gets my creative brain going. And that gets me thinking like a kid. Rather than buying 20 sets of cat ears at $3.50 a piece, I bought 4 6-packs of headbands for $3 each and made the ears from pipe cleaners we already had. Rather than rent out an expensive party place, we have our parties at the park. (Granted, this is possible because Lily's birthday is in May. But there are indoor options as well. The library, for example.) I make the cupcakes myself every year. They usually come out crazy looking. And nobody cares. You do not need to spend a lot of money to make a kid happy. Check it out thanks.
    Party Rentals Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer. Keep it simpleBreaking away from traditional flower vessels is a simple way to totally change the look of your wedding flowers -- and to get a completely unique centerpiece to boot. "Think about using Morocco-influenced urns, wooden boxes, tea cups, and vintage vases to hold your centerpiece arrangements," says Stephanie Elhayani of Seed Floral Couture in West Hollywood, CA. "And don't be afraid to mix and match. Combining flea-market finds with anything from family heirlooms to hand-me-downs will be a charming touch!"';Party Rentals Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This venue had everything we needed for our wedding. The cocktail hour was delicious and food was of high quality! I loved everything; it was just as good as my mom's.
    Seattle venues

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs