Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday, y'all!

Is it just me or has this week really seemed to drag by? TGIF!

Before we get started with the funnies, I have to give a shout out to my sweet cousin, Veronica--Roni, I was feeling really tired and kind of down when you texted me but your kind words turned everything around :) I really couldn't ask for a better cousin!

Okay, my eyes are growing very heavy and my brain is quickly turning into mush so here are this weeks Friday Funnies!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. good ones. I laughed at the mystery books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs - this week has kicked my arse!!!

    What a wonderful post!

    ~Michelle
    http://lifeonthehorizn.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs