Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday, Frans!

Here's my week in a nutshell:
  • I finished up season 4 of "Breaking Bad" today--I'm almost finished with watching the whole series.. a second time! Ugh, I can't wait for August 11th
  •  I moved my gnome planter and flowers inside yesterday because it was supposed to freeze over night.
  • The TV kept flickering last night because of a crazy hailstorm we had.
  • It also snowed last night (so I'm glad I brought the flowers in).
  • Brandon took me to Wal-Mart on Tuesday night--it was my first time leaving the house in awhile (he takes me to the nicest places!).
  •  My back still hurts. A lot. Ugh.
Soooo.. yeah.. that was my week. I'm going to quit bragging now so we can get our laugh on!

Have a fab weekend!

Bitsy

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs