Monday, July 15, 2013

16 Week Bumpdate

I am very happy to report that this week went a lot more smoothly than last--thank goodness!

Work kept me pretty busy and for the first time in forever, I had energy to get through the day. What a refreshing (and welcomed) change!

Here's the deats:
I look like Joan Cusack here.
How far along: 16 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've lost another 4 pounds but our nurse said not to worry because it's probably just the result of my healthier diet. If I'm not starting to gain by 20 weeks, then we'll have to do something.

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: I don't need quite as much sleep as I used to--in fact, I have a hard time sleeping more than 8 hours at a time now. I was also able to go a few days without taking a nap this week. Hello Mrs. Productive!

Best moment last week: Our doctors appointment. It was a little bit of a dud since we weren't able to meet our doctor (he had a last minute surgery come up) but we got to hear Baby's perfect little galloping heartbeat a second time. Only one month left until we have our ultrasound to find out whether Baby is a boy or girl!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings/aversions: I had the worst pregnancy craving of my life last week when I realized I wanted needed Chipotle.. It. was. bad. Seriously, I now know how junkies feel. Anyway, I've been curbing my cravings with white rice and black beans.. it kinda works (I guess). I also get bad Taco Bell cravings.

Gender: Only one more month until we find out!

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Eating salmon burgers without getting sick.. I learned the hard way to steer clear of those fishy delights.

What I am looking forward to: Yesterday was cloudy and rainy and it got me into a major fall mood (so much so that I worked on Christmas presents)--so I'm excited for fall to get here. I love the cooler weather, school events, flavors and cute clothes!

Milestones: Does running to the bathroom 15+ times a day count as a milestone?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to hear that you had a better week! I cannot wait to find out what you're having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bumpdate, can't believe it's already 16 weeks! Can't wait to find out gender! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs