Thursday, July 11, 2013

Humbled

I was going through wedding pictures last night (it's been over 6 months already--time really does fly when you're having fun!) and began feeling extremely overwhelmed and grateful for all of the wonderful people in our lives.
We had wedding guests come in from all over Kansas (where the wedding was held) as well as Colorado, California, Texas, Tennessee, North and South Dakota, Arizona, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming and Idaho. It just meant the world to us to have so many of our loved ones there and I can't believe how truly blessed we are.
After the rehearsal--the only two Kansans in this picture are Abby and me--everyone else came out from Colorado, Texas and California.
Thinking about the wedding lead me to thinking about our baby and how loved he (or she!) already is. Our families and friends are so excited for this little one and it's truly incredible to think about what a loving support system she (or he!) will have. They say it takes a village to raise a child and we couldn't have asked for a better group of "villagers" (for lack of a better word) to help.
I wish I had a big group picture of everyone who came to the wedding but I didn't think to ask for one!
To all of our family and friends (those who attended the wedding, those who were there in spirit and those who have shown us any amount of love and support over the years): Thank you. I thank God everyday for each and every one of you and pray that our family can give you as much love as you've given us. 

I'm truly humbled.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina recommended your blog to me, so I'm dropping by to say hello! Congrats on the little one on hte way! When do you find out what you're having?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs