Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kiss My Lash!

Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and received free products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine. 

Your Check List for the Perfect Date Night
Cute outfit? Check.  
A killer pair of heels? Check.
Gum and/or mints? Check.
Flawless makeup? Check.
Okay, I have a confession.. I'm married* and pregnant** so the only one I could really check off the list is the cute outfit (I wore an adorable white dress to our double date on Saturday!).
*Brandon doesn't get the minty, cool breath experience from me anymore (that lucky, lucky man).. we're too married for that nonsense! 
**Sometimes flats just sound better to my pregnant feet.
Oh wait, I have one more thing to add to the check list!
Perfect, sky high lashes? Check (if you're wearing your Kiss everEZlashes).

Thanks to Influenster and Kiss USA products, both my friend Abby and I were able to achieve a bold and fun look for our Saturday night sushi double date--and we couldn't have been happier with the results!
This was my first time wearing falsies (Abby has used them before).

Thoughts:
Abby (the veteran):
I loved them! The applicator really helped with putting them on and the glue held strong the entire night (and taking them off was a cinch). The only thing I'd change about them is the length; I prefer even longer lashes! However, it's a product I'd definitely use again and recommend to a friend.

Annie (the virgin):
This was the first time I ever wore fake eyelashes so it took a little getting used to (who knew lashes could feel so heavy?!) but I loved the way they looked and the bold "pop" they gave my outfit. Application was a breeze (thanks, Abby!) and they were super simple to remove. I would most definitely recommend these to a friend!

Have a big date, wedding or event coming up soon? What are you waiting for?! Pick up your box of Kiss everEZlashes today! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs