Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Cars and Old Friends

Wow, this has been an eventful week (and its only Wednesday)!

Here's what we've been up to:

Monday
We bought a car! Brandon traded in his old S10 (which I was a lot more sad about than him--I'm way too sentimental) for a 2010 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring--it is the perfect hottie dad car. It's very comfortable and roomy plus it has a bunch of fancy bells and whistles for Brandon. We can't wait to take it on our first road trip this weekend when we visit Mamma Nancy!

Brandon is quite the gourmand and made a celebratory dinner of lemon pepper salmon, bang bang shrimp and Red Lobster cheese biscuits. Mmm it was so good!

Tuesday

Last night, some of the old college crew got together for dinner. It was such a blast to see everyone--it's crazy how much things change once you graduate, get a job, etc., so it was nice to just kick back and visit like old times. I can't remember the last time I laughed that much!! 

Last night reminded me of just how blessed I am and how I love where I am right now. I couldn't ask for a better life than the one I have.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! A new car! My dad have Honda Civic 1995 and it is still the hottie! I'm way too attached with cars so a high five for this one, I really love the look!
    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs