Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Funnies

Friday--YAY!

This has actually been a really wonderful week: we had our doctors appointment Wednesday (more to come on Monday), work has been great and Brandon is off for the next 4-days! We're planning on unpacking and putting boxes away tomorrow so we can finally begin the process of moving our guestroom downstairs (in preparation for the nursery). I can't wait to show you all what fun plans I have for Baby's room!

Anyway, time to laugh! Thank you so much for all of your nice comments on the "Friday Funnies"--I always have such a blast putting these together and I appreciate the positive feedback!
This takes me back to high school.. it's so true!
This reminds me so much of something my dad would come up with!! Clever, clever people.
Hope these made you LOL (and not just SALTS)! Have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love these, like always friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! The last one really did make me LOL. And I NEED that exercise/bacon shirt. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs