Monday, July 29, 2013

18 Week Bumpdate

Baby and I had quite the week--lots of ups and downs (but mostly ups).

Allow me to explain..
How far along: 18 weeks, 1 day (I'm sticking with my original due date for now.. the doctor said we'll have a better idea of how far along I am after my next ultrasound).

Total Weight Gain/Loss
: I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: I did not sleep Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night--I don't know what my deal was but I'd fall asleep, wake up an hour later (with a terrible headache) and stay awake for a few hours which led to lots of nausea/throwing up/exhaustion. I'm doing much better now so I'm hoping it was just some freak thing that doesn't occur too often.

Best moment last week: Visiting family (details tomorrow)!

Movement: I keep getting this weird, slightly crampy sensation in my lower abdomen and I'm starting to wonder if it's Baby moving.. I first noticed it at my doctors appt. when the nurse was trying to get the babies heart rate--she had a hard time getting it because the babe kept moving and I'd feel the cramping wherever the baby ended up.

Food cravings/aversions: Sweets, which is crazy to me since I've been so turned off by sugar this entire time. I try not to indulge too much but I did allow myself some chocolate, Dippin' Dots and wedding cake during my Colorado vacation.

Gender: August 19th is the big day!

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, having a back that doesn't constantly ache..

What I am looking forward to: This is terrible.. but I really, really wanted a beer at the Rockies game Friday night--the smell was all around and seemed to mock my senses. I ended up getting a lemonade though and it was refreshing and delicious!

Milestones: Finally meeting our doctor!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You totally just made me want dippin dots...lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. been thinking about you! Yay for getting back up to your pre prego weight! I cant wait to hear the big news on the 19th :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs