Monday, July 8, 2013

15 Week Bumpdate (What a Dumb Week..)

Remember last week when I was gushing over my second trimester and how great it was going to be?

I lied.

The Bump app lied.

The What to Expect When You're Expecting app lied.

That entire first trimester was wayyyyyy better than this last week. Allow me to elaborate..
I should really clean that mirror..
How far along: 15 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still nothing. I was talking to my mom and Aunt Nancy and it sounds like the women of our family stay pretty tiny when pregnant (and still produce big, healthy babies), so I guess it's normal and I shouldn't be complaining. Our next OB/GYN appointment is Wednesday so I'll talk to our doctor more about it then.

Maternity clothes: Still the same old, same old. In fact, I wore a shirt I bought my junior year of high school just the other day..

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: I have slept SO much this week! I don't know what my deal was but I had terrible body aches/chills/nausea/headaches from Wednesday night to Saturday (I'm just dealing with headaches now), which left me feeling more exhausted than usual. I took at least one two and a half hour nap everyday and was usually able to sleep through the night.

Best moment last week: Mom and Auntie Sharon's visit!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings/aversions: I wanted Pizza Hut pan crust pizza SO badly on Wednesday night, so we ordered it for supper and it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted (I say that about basically everything these days)--but I wound up throwing it all up in the bathroom sink later that night while I brushed my teeth (it was awful--Brandon offered to clean it up so I could lay down but I was too embarrassed/grossed out for him to see it.. our bathroom still smells like Clorox bleach and Lysol wipes..). I woke up the next morning feeling better but after a few hours at work, I started getting nauseous again with chills and aches.. I blame it all on you, Pizza Hut; you and your delicious, buttery, crispy pan crust pizza.

Gender: I still have my suspicions..

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: I'm missing certain friends/family members.. I have a lot of vivid dreams nowadays and dream a lot about people I haven't seen in awhile and loved ones who have passed away.

What I am looking forward to: Our OB/GYN appointment on Wednesday afternoon!

Milestones: I can now feel my little baby bump.. I wake up every morning and put my hand over my lower stomach and feel that hard little pouch--it's amazing and puts me in the best mood!

Anyway, that was my week--I think I hit a little trimester transitioning rough patch but hopefully it'll get better soon. More to come next Monday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You are tiny! But if that's how it is in your family, it's probably normal. I cannot wait to hear how your appointment goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Annie! Enjoy not gaining weight--you'll be pulling out the preggo pants soon enough! I lost 15 pounds the first trimester, so you're doing great!
    Good luck with your appointment on Wednesday--there's nothing more fun than hearing that heartbeat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the growing stages of a new bump! jealous!
    enjoy the no weight gain!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise the 2nd trimester will get better! You'll have so much energy and my recommendation is to GET STUFF DONE!! Will you find out the sex of the baby tomorrow??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, enjoy these days without a belly! I am 33 weeks today and my stomach feels so heavy. Also, if you're having headaches, drink lots of water. I was getting lots of headaches in my first and second trimesters when I was dehydrated. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs