Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Exhaustion

I had planned to share a very personal story with you all today but life got in the way.

A train derailed early yesterday morning and I went into work much, much earlier than I had expected and stayed later than I planned. Luckily, nobody was injured but there was a lot of structural and fire damage in the area.

I'm tired.

I needed to take it easy last night and put my feet up for awhile and I wasn't able to finish writing my story. But I will. I promise I will.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I found this Disney wisdom and just had to share it with all of you. Enjoy.
That Walt Disney sure knew what he was doing..
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Disney references, you are totally after my own heart! Now I want to meet you even more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs