Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Funnies

Has this week really flown by or is it just me?

We had a few unexpected things come up yesterday--I have been getting really painful shooting cramps in my low, low abdomen so I called my doctor just to be on the safe side and they told us to come in for a sonogram. Long story short, (BIG) baby is just fine and we were able to see him (or her!) for the first time. It was pretty amazing! Anyway, lots more on that on Monday.

Time to laugh!
This one reminds me of my friend, Turin.
Took me a minute but I found it.. that is one angry bunny!
Oh my gosh, I want to go hug him!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Haha, what a good way to start a Friday. Funny stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the Charlie Brown one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, like always my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs