Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red (lips), White (teeth) & Blue (berries)!

Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and received free products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine. 

I have never been a huge fan of the 4th of July. Don't get me wrong; I absolutely love and cherish my independence and am proud to be an American, but I'm just not a huge fan of fireworks and drunk, stupid people lighting off fireworks at 2am. 

This year was different though; I was given the work opportunity to attend a patriotic program and celebration in a nearby town and I decided to take full advantage and dress for the occasion. And guess what? It was so easy to do thanks to Q-tips Precision Tips and Luster Now! Whitening Toothpaste
The lips.
It wasn't until recently that I began wearing/experimenting with lipstick. I have never been a huge makeup wearer to begin with but I decided that I like the way lipstick accentuates my smile. As I got ready on the 4th, I decided to go with a lighter, more subtle reddish pink and it came out looking perfect with the help of Q-Tips Precision Tips. Unlike ordinary cotton swabs, Q-Tips Precision Tips are contoured to fit into smaller places (like the very tips of your lips) because of their specially designed pointed tips! These are super handy to have on hand not only for makeup, but for baby and kiddos as well. 
The teeth (they even shine when there's an Instagram filter on the picture!)
I used to have those dreaded, uncomfortable braces when I was in high school and vowed to take immaculate care of my teeth once they came off (and I have!). I whitened them my senior year of high school with a drug store brand whitening toothpaste, mouthwash and strips and they've stayed white ever since. With that being said, I was skeptical to try the Luster Now! Whitening Toothpaste since my teeth are already white; but I have to admit that I was impressed with what I saw after only a few days. Not only do I notice an even whiter smile, I notice an even brighter smile. My teeth have this beautiful glow about them and look so clean and sparkly! I have only been using the toothpaste for a week so I'm anxious to see the results after finishing the tube. 
Blueberries.
The blueberries don't really have anything to do with this product review; I'm just obsessed with them! They are so sweet and delicious and are my favorite summer snack! If there are any blueberry farmers reading this post who would like to set up some sort of endorsement deal with me, give me a call. I'd be more than happy to help you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs